Careers with CCA
Thank you for your interest in a career with Crohn’s & Colitis Australia.
CCA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes expressions of interest to [email protected].
Fundraising & Digital Marketing Assistant (0.6EFT)
At CCA we dream of a future that is free of Crohn’s & colitis. We empower people to live fearlessly while we help search for a cure.
About the position
Crohn’s & Colitis Australia (CCA) is working towards increasing its digital presence having recently completed a rebrand of the organisation and launching a new website delivering accessible support and education experiences for people living with Crohn’s and colitis across Australia.
We are currently looking for a fundraising savvy, digital marketing assistant to work within our marketing and fundraising team. This role, reporting to the Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Manager will have you championing our peer-to-peer fundraising, growing giving and donor programs and working on creative social media campaigns including Crohn’s and Colitis Awareness Month and events such as our established Live Fearless Challenge.
The focus will be on communicating with CCA’s fundraisers and supporting their activities in the community. You’ll also help share their personal stories and lived experiences of Crohn’s and colitis on our social media platforms and other regular communications with our members.
In a nutshell, you will assist an agile team that delivers customer-oriented marketing campaigns, that fosters collaboration and communication within the team, as well as with key internal and external stakeholders.
The role is based in Camberwell, Victoria.
- Competed or working towards completing an undergraduate or post graduate degree in marketing, communications and/or fundraising.
- A great communicator – Strong writing skills able to write for different audiences, through multiple channels with empathy and understanding
- Able to communicate positively with donors and fundraisers and support their activities with the organisation
- Familiarity with social media platforms, posting, commenting and scheduling on all platforms
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Willing to learn and understand medical terminology related to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Empathy for people living with a chronic health condition
What is in it for you?
- Exciting and varied part time marketing and fundraising role which represents an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to further build on your marketing and/or fundraising experience and make a difference in the lives of people living with Crohn’s and colitis.
- Work for a highly regarded industry leader and peak national organisation.
- An ability to access salary sacrificing which applies to the not-for-profit sector.
- An opportunity to be part of a values-focused not-for-profit organisation with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
How to Apply
- Apply today with a tailored cover letter and resume that addresses the key responsibilities of this role
- Applications to [email protected]
- Applications Close: 5.00 pm 28th May 2022