Participate in the chronic conditions course
Researchers at the Macquarie University eCentreClinic are seeking adults with chronic health conditions to participate in the Chronic Conditions Course.
The course is a free, online program that is designed to provide information and skills to help people manage the emotional impact of chronic health conditions on their day-to-day life. The course duration is 8 weeks, and participants are supported by registered psychologists as they work through.
- Participants can apply to take part in the course via the eCentreClinic Website.
- Course psychologists will contact participants to complete a telephone assessment and confirm their eligibility
- Eligible participants will enrol in the 8-week course
- Participants will complete questionnaires to help us evaluate the course. Questionnaires are completed before and after the course, and also three follow-up time periods: 3 months, 12 months and 24 months.
The course is suitable for:
- Adults aged 18 and older.
- With a chronic health condition that is impacting their life and emotional wellbeing.
- Who have at least 4 hours per week to spend working on the Course and practicing the skills taught during the Course.
If you are interested to participate in the study please e-mail [email protected], or phone (02) 9850 8602.