Cranberry and Oat biscuits
- 100g butter
- 70g caster/fine white sugar
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 140g plain flour
- 50q porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g cranberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add the egg to the mix and beat gently until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, bicarb and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix, stirring until combined.
- Add the cranberries and mix through.
- Place tablespoon-sized dough balls onto the baking sheet, ensuring there is enough space for the biscuits to spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes then transfer to a rack to cool.
Thanks to Carolyn for sharing this recipe.